Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to everyone! It was fun as always to get to see all the kids in their costumes as they came to the door :)

We have a new Super Walmart in town, and my mom needed to get groceries, so I said I'd go with because I wanted to see the new store. I knew full well that I would suffer the consequences later. But the second half of the time in the store, I could already barely walk. I look kind of funny when I get to that point, because I basically waddle/shuffle really slowly. It's not so fun for me though :/ That was a use of a lot of spoons I guess you could say, right?

My left foot keeps getting really hot. I'm not exactly sure what this means, but I'll try to remember to ask the doctor at the nerve block on Tuesday.

Looking forward to getting some relief on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment