Monday, October 25, 2010

Sick

Well I spent the long weekend with my 3 little cousins that I love very very much. Two of them are sick, though, and I seem to have gotten it from them. I guess that's what happens when you let a hacking child cuddle with you ;) My fever is climbing, and I feel like crap all over. I actually was nodding off all through class today and I never do that. And I'm supposed to do my babysitting job tomorrow. Uh oh.

I have seen some discussion saying that having celiac disease weakens your immune system overall. I have always had a very weak immune system, catching things from others easily and then taking twice as long to recover as everyone else. Just out of curiosity, I wonder if this is true?

The Gabapentin actually seems to be helping a little bit! And before I got sick, the medicine was also helping me sleep through the night, which was wonderful. Although my limbs, always around late morning and starting after I increased the Gabapentin, feel all weird like their going to collapse and that they're propelling me forward when I walk. It's no really big deal, just weird. But I'm thinking it's probably a common side effect? At least it's not causing my leg to balloon up like the Lyrica did so I'll take it!

This entry isn't great and I apologize, but I can't think straight with the fever. I kept missing the streets to turn on when driving. *whoops*

No comments:

Post a Comment